T9 Mastered Essential Training for Campus Investigators
May 22-24, 2018 – Napa, CA
Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa
3425 Solano Avenue
Napa, California 94558
Early registration on or before April 22, 2018: $1950
Regular registration after April 22, 2018: $2150
Registration fees cover printed program materials, Continental breakfast, boxed lunches and light snacks.
Discount rates available for multiple attendees from the same campus, company or organization. For 2 to 5 attendees you will receive a 5% discount; for 6 or more attendees you will receive a 10% discount. Please call (916) 245-2577 for more information and/or to receive a discount code for your organization.
To pay by check, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 245-2577
Experience the charm and beauty of California’s famous wine country from one of the premier Napa Valley hotels. The Napa Valley Hotel and Spa features newly redesigned guest rooms, fresh outdoor garden spaces, a luxurious resort-style swimming pool, on-site restaurant and a full-service spa.
You must make your own hotel reservations. Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa is offering a group rate of $199 per night plus tax; which is good until April 30, 2018. To make reservations: Visit the Online Reservation Page.
Certificate of Completion / Continuing Education Certificates
Each participant will receive a Certificate of Completion issued by T9 Mastered. In addition, participants can request certificates of completion from the State Bar of California and the Human Resources Certification Institute.
- The State Bar of California has approved 18.0 hours of MCLE credit, including 1 hour for Recognition and Elimination of Bias;
- The Human Resources Certification Institute has approved 17.25 hours of credit.
- Cancel on or before 4/22/18 — Full refund.
- Cancel 4/23/18 to and including 5/12/18 — $200 cancellation fee.
- Cancel after 5/12/17 — No refund but substitutions may be allowed provided the substitute pays a $200 transfer fee.