Title IX Update: How are Campuses Managing the 2020 DOE Regulations?
Available to rent for a 24-hour period from when payment is made.
Includes training materials available to download.
Faculty: Liz Paris
Time: 1 hour
Discount: $120 for prior attendees of T9 Mastered. Click here to request your discount coupon code.
A year-and-a-half has gone by since the Department of Education released new Title IX regulations affecting how schools respond to sexual misconduct complaints. Campuses were required to make fundamental changes at multiple steps in the process, including a shift to live hearings to resolve Title IX complaints. In this webinar, Liz Paris, who regularly conducts Title IX hearings for numerous schools, will review where we are today with the new regs.
Liz will look at:
- How campuses have revised policies and procedures
- Ways in which the pandemic and remote learning have affected implementation of the regulations
- Challenges schools have faced in their new policy rollouts
- New clarifications released by the Biden administration
- Where we might be headed as DOE opens the process again to public comment