T9 Mastered: Essentials Training for Campus Investigators
Sept 25-27, 2018 – Hotel Sorrento, Seattle, WA
Early registration on or before August 27, 2018: $1950
Regular registration after August 27, 2018: $2150
Registration fees cover printed program materials, beverages, Continental breakfast, boxed or buffet lunches and light snacks.
Discount rates available for multiple attendees from the same campus, company or organization. For 2 to 5 attendees you will receive a 5% discount; for 6 or more attendees you will receive a 10% discount. Please call (916) 245-2577 for more information and/or to receive a discount code for your organization.
To pay by check, please contact: email@example.com or (916) 245-2577
Hotel Reservations at the Hotel Sorrento
Group Name: T9 Mastered
Check-in: 24 SEPTEMBER 2018
Check-out: 27 SEPTEMBER 2018
Hotel Name: HOTEL SORRENTO
900 Madison Street
Seattle, WA 98104
You must make your own hotel reservations. Hotel Sorrento is offering a group rate of $249.00 per night plus taxes and fees. The cut-off date for the group rate is September 3, 2018. Call 800-426-1265 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference T9 Mastered to reserve your room.
The historic Hotel Sorrento opened its doors in 1909. Since then Seattle has grown into a hyper-modern metropolis and now this grand old hotel is adjacent to a bustling downtown and surrounded by world-class art museums and concert halls, not to mention dozens of restaurants, cafes, boutiques, cocktail bars and nightclubs.
Certificate of Completion / Continuing Education Certificates
Each participant will receive a Certificate of Completion issued by T9 Mastered. In addition, participants can request MCLE certificates of attendance from the state bars of Washington and California and/or from the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI).
- MCLE approval pending for 18.0 hours of MCLE credit from the State Bar of Washington and the State Bar of California, including 1.0 hours for Recognition and Elimination of Bias from the latter.
- HRCI approval pending for 18.0 hours of credit.
- Cancel on or before 8/24/18 — Full refund.
- Cancel 8/25/18 to and including 9/14/18 — $200 cancellation fee.
- Cancel after 9/14/18 — No refund but substitutions may be allowed provided the substitute pays a $200 transfer fee.