Hosted by Claremont McKenna College
Training will be held in the McKenna Auditorium
390 E 9th Street
Claremont, CA 91711
Early registration on or before September 22, 2017: $1950
Regular registration after September 22, 2017: $2150
Registration fees cover printed program materials, Continental breakfast, boxed lunches and light snacks.
Discount rates available for multiple attendees from the same campus, company or organization. For 2 to 5 attendees you will receive a 5% discount; for 6 or more attendees you will receive a 10% discount. Please call (916) 245-2577 for more information and/or to receive a discount code for your organization.
To pay by check, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 245-2577
DoubleTree by Hilton Claremont is nestled in the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains between Southern California’s Inland Empire and the Los Angeles Basin on historic Route 66, the hotel is ten miles from Ontario International Airport (ONT).
You must make your own hotel reservations. DoubleTree by Hilton Claremont is offering a group rate of $125 per night plus tax; which is good until October 6, 2017. To make reservations call (909) 626-2411 / 800-222-TREE or through our online reservation page.
Certificate of Completion / Continuing Education Certificates
Each participant will receive a Certificate of Completion issued by T9 Mastered. In addition, participants can request certificates of completion from the State Bar of California and the Human Resources Certification Institute.
- he State Bar of California has approved 18.0 hours of MCLE credit, including 1 hour for Recognition and Elimination of Bias;
- The Human Resources Certification Institute has approved 17.25 hours of credit.
- Cancel on or before 9/22/17 — Full refund.
- Cancel 9/23/17 to and including 10/19/17 — $200 cancellation fee.
- Cancel after 10/14/17 — No refund but substitutions may be allowed provided the substitute pays a $200 transfer fee.