T9 Mastered: Essentials Training for Campus Investigators
March 12-14, 2019 – Pasadena Hilton, Pasadena, CA
Early registration on or before February 8, 2019: $1950
Regular registration after February 8, 2019: $2150
Registration fees cover printed program materials, beverages, Continental breakfast, boxed or buffet lunches and light snacks.
Discount rates available for multiple attendees from the same campus, company or organization. For 2 to 5 attendees you will receive a 5% discount; for 6 or more attendees you will receive a 10% discount. Please call (916) 245-2577 for more information and/or to receive a discount code for your organization.
To pay by check, please contact: email@example.com or (916) 245-2577
Hotel Reservations at the Pasadena Hilton
Group Name: T9 Mastered
Check-in: 11 MARCH 2019
Check-out: 14 MARCH 2019
Hotel Name: PASADENA HILTON
168 South Los Robles Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91101
You must make your own hotel reservations. Pasadena Hilton is offering a group rate of $179.00 per night plus taxes and fees. The cut-off date for the group rate is October 22, 2018. To reserve your room, click here.
Certificate of Completion / Continuing Education Certificates
Each participant will receive a Certificate of Completion issued by T9 Mastered. In addition, participants can request MCLE certificates of attendance from the state bars of Washington and California and/or from the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI).
- The State Bar of California has approved 18.5 hours of MCLE credit, including 1.0 hour for Recognition and Elimination of Bias.
- HRCI has approved 20.5 hours of credit.
- Cancel on or before 2/13/19 — Full refund.
- Cancel 2/14/19 to and including 3/1/19 — $200 cancellation fee.
- Cancel after 3/1/19 — No refund but substitutions may be allowed provided the substitute pays a $200 transfer fee.